Aktuator sett for Vector Fins™ VF1350
The height inside the boat is often the key measurement to allow for installation in modern boats. The SPS66, SPS92 and SPS93 are typically 25% to 75% lower than others. Side-Power actuators for the Vector fins™ are constructed for easy installation and minimal noise reproduction.
Technical design benefits:
- Precision machining and assembly secures a long lifetime and durability.
- No additional centre lock, this is automatic in the standard hydraulic system – very safe due to the hydraulics having extreme safety limits – actually stronger than the shaft.
- Dual cylinders provide
- balanced load unlike single cylinder solutions.
- less bearing load, thereby allowing for a more compact shaft bearing assembly.
- Purpose-designed dual shaft sealing - superior to standard Simmer Ring lip seals.
- Internal hydraulic connections on actuators are pre-fitted, the installer only fits non-moving hoses/pipes - Easier and safer.
- No complex adjustments required to set up controller with lots of factors, these are set automatically on first sea-trial of the boat.
- Bearing the lifetime lubricated SKF high-load bearings transferring the cylinder forces to the fins, have a built-in tightening system. This means that when you on most brands would change all bearings quite often to remove a small noise from a minimal bearing wear, you can instead just tighten them again and keep going. Saving both cost and hassle to get the bearings changed.
- Fins are installed and removed very easy and quickly from the outside for best convenience in for example transport or other haul-out situations where this might be needed.
- Defined shaft-shear point in cDefined shaft-shear point in case of the fins accidentally hitting something.
- All wet parts in stainless steel.
Size compared to other brand actuators for similar fin sizes:
Size of Side-Power actuators compared to other brand actuators (A, B, C) for similar n sizes.
|A (mm • in)||357 • 14.05"|
|B (mm • in)||260 • 10.23"|
|C (mm • in)||90 • 3.54"|
|D (mm • in)||235 • 9.25"|
|E (mm • in)||171 • 6.73"|
|F (mm • in)||600 • 23.6"|
|G (mm • in)||300 • 11.8"|
|H (mm • in)||571 • 22.5"|
|I (mm • in)||700 • 27.6"|
|Shaft Ø (mm • in)||90 • 3.54"|
|Weight* (kg • lbs)||180 • 397|
|For Vector fin||VF1350|
* Complete actuator assembly, per side
|Stabilizer Design Planning Guide V2.pdf||Product catalogue & brochures||English||Lataa|
3D-modeller og tekniske tegninger
for designere og båtbyggere
Hos Sleipner har vi delt vår kunnskap og teknologi med ingeniører og båtbyggere i over hundre år. Nå kan du også få tilgang til vårt CAD bibliotek med .cad, .igs, .dwg, .stp, .xt, .pdf filer og mer.Få tilgang til 1000+ CAD-filer